FAQ's & Shipping Information
We trust the below information helps you with any questions you may have, if not please get in touch.
Fast and Reliable Service Guaranteed
- All orders placed by 12pm will be sent on the same day (Monday-Friday).
- All orders are sent using registered express mail (Australia Post)
- Overnight delivery in Melbourne (weekdays) and 2-3 days across Australia (delivery times may vary).
- Postage costs a flat fee of $12.50, added at checkout
Exchanges and Returns
We value your loyalty and support of our small business and stand by our quality flies.
- If a fly is faulty on arrival please notify us within 30 days of receiving to arrange return/exchange.
- Products must be returned in an unused condition.
- Once we receive the faulty item, we will send you a new replacement item with free postage or refund minus the postage cost
- When returning items, please include your details with the reason for return.
- Exchanges or returns will not be provided based on change of mind, wrong purchase reasons and misuse of the product.
What hooks and hackle are used on the flies?
The flies are hand tied using Whiting USA genetic hackle and high carbon chemically sharpened hooks.
How long will shipping take?
All orders placed by 12pm Monday-Friday will be shipped on the same day. Expected shipping times are overnight in Melbourne Metro and 2-3 days to regional areas (please note shipping times may vary).
How much is shipping?
Shipping is a flat rate of $12.50 using registered express post to ensure a timely and safe delivery.
Will these flies ensure I catch a fish?
Only if you are bloody good enough! :)