The Big River Autumn selection has been carefully selected and contains quality hand tied, durable and uniform flies.
Includes ten patterns in quantities of 2
- TBB Copper John Red #18
- TBG Pheasant Tail Flash Back #18
- USA Cicada Black #12
- Blue Wing Olive Hi Vis #18
- Sparkle Midge Olive #20
- Royal Wulff #16
- Yellow Sally #18
- Bubble Back Caddis Green #18
- Parachute Adams White Post #16
- Kossie Dun #14
Its a very short fishing day on the Big as the low sun has trouble getting over the mountains and through the trees. The river is low and clear and the fish not too spooky. I guess its the low light. Nymphs are small with a few early autumn duns and some caddis fluttering about. Most dry flies will require bright posts to allow you to see them. There may be early run fish from the lake - fish them with a nymph/indicator rig.
- Best Practice Tip: Dodge the Roos on the way home - panel beaters charge like wounded bulls.