The Jamieson River Spring selection has been carefully selected and contains quality hand tied, durable and uniform flies.
Includes ten patterns in quantities of 2
- BG Wooly Bugger Black #10
- BG Wooly Bugger Brown #10
- TBB CopperJohn Black #16
- TBB Pheasant Tail Flashback #16
- CDC Caddis Emerger Olive #16
- Bubble Back Caddis Green #16
- Tan Stimulator #14
- Royal Wulff #12
- Elk Hair Caddis Olive #12
- Adams Classic #12
Jamieson River is a headwater mountain river which can produce large fish as it feeds into Lake Eildon. High water can make fishing hard, however, this river clears quickly. The water is cold with snow melt and cool spring seepage. It can fish well in Spring.
Wooly Buggers may pull a fish out from under cover if fished along the edges. However, you will do better nymph indicator fishing. Early season caddis are starting to show. A caddis emerger can be fished on the slower sections of pools. Royal Wulff is your search fly along with Stimulators. Be on the lookout for a small dun hatch throughout the day.
- Best Practice Tip: Keep your dropper long when indicator/nymph fishing.