The Oreti River Nymph Range has been carefully selected and contains quality hand tied, durable and uniform flies in a complimentary box.
Includes twelve patterns in quantities of 2
- TBG Pheasant Tail Flashback #18
- TBB Pheasant Tail Flashback #16
- TBB Pheasant Tail Flashback #18
- Pheasant Tail Weighted #14
- Pheasant Tail Weighted #16
- TBG Hare & Copper #14
- TBG Hare & Copper #16
- TBB Copper John 2Black #14
- TBB Copper John 2Black #16
- TBB Copper John 2Black #18
- Copper John Red Camo #18
- Copper John Red Camo #20
Each Southland river is unique. The reason the number of patterns and quantities vary is not knowing if you are driven by a low number pack. If this is so, you are a casual fisher. Six or more you are serious. All the trout on the South Island fight hard and get down and dirty very quickly.
Oreti nymph feeders are no different. The upper reaches of the Oreti has plunge pools so long droppers are required to get down to the monsters of the deep. Even though they are deep they can spook easily.
- Best Practice Tip: Half an hour then move on.